Multiple providers without session storage

ma...@lamarciana.com

May 8, 2015, 10:55:23 AM5/8/15
to omni...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to implement multiple providers. The problem is that I'm not using a cookie based authentication system, but a token one, where users are sending their credentials in the request headers each time.

The problem is that I loose that credentials when the user goes back to my app from the provider.

For example, say a user calls '/auth/github' with its credentials in the headers. Then, from '/auth/:provider/callback' I can't retrieve them so I can't say if the user was logged in or not.

It would be great if omniauth.hash had some way to keep headers info. Or maybe is there another way?

What do you think?

Thanks