What is, and how to use the "developer" strategy?

Andrew Havens

Jun 16, 2014, 4:20:24 PM6/16/14
to omni...@googlegroups.com
In the README, there is a mention of a "developer" strategy that I assume is meant to be used in development, but I can't seem to find any documentation on what it is or how to use it. Can someone provide a brief overview of what this is and how it was intended to be used? Is it a username/password strategy? Does it return a consistent User ID that I can use? Should I submit a GitHub issue requesting more documentation? Thanks!

provider :developer unless Rails.env.production?