ARAMA-SIMULATION

arie jambulx

Feb 22, 2015, 6:56:19 AM2/22/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hello i using libara-simulation and i have a problem like this cmodule arama (id=1) during network setup ara ::omnetpp ::omnetclock not found
enybody can help me ,,please

Ishu Sharma

Dec 7, 2017, 12:16:20 AM12/7/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi

Can you help me in running Libara with Omnet 5.2

arie jambulx

Dec 7, 2017, 7:13:41 AM12/7/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
sorry..... i use omnet v 4. and using ubuntu linux 14...
and i was finished my project..... so i dont know about libara runing on omnet v 5.....

Ishu Sharma

Dec 7, 2017, 7:31:02 AM12/7/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Oh..

I can install version 4 also please guide me about running libara