ChannelControl in simulte does not found in Inet.

Thien Le

Sep 3, 2015, 11:46:25 PM9/3/15
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear all,

I just import newest inet-framework-simulte in Omnetpp 4.6. However, in some ned file it can't locate the ChannelControl and NotificationBoard in Inet. I installed Inet 3.0.

import inet.base.NotificationBoard; -> import Ned file not found
import inet.nodes.inet.NetworkLayer;-> import Ned file not found
import inet.world.radio.ChannelControl;-> import Ned file not found

So, how can I fixed these errors? Or these Ned files have changed their names? Thank all.

Victor Olweny

Sep 25, 2016, 11:10:56 AM9/25/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Use a lower version of inet, version 3.0 might have these files not represented as your project ned files are importing them.

Using inet 2.4 (you have to manually install it in omnet and delete version 3.0 - manual installation guide) worked for me. All errors were fixed.