PCF implementation on Omnet++

Tasneem AbuQutaish

May 5, 2013, 4:41:24 AM5/5/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

ive been looking for more than a month for help on working on the omnet++, im really hoping this group will help as - its my last resolution !! :

im working on implementing the AD-Hoc network, ive installed the inet 2.1.0, along with mixim 2.3 and omnetpp 4.2.2.
my project is based on enhancing the PCF in the MAC layer ( by running it on an infrastructureless network), but i dont seem to find the PCF code or module, when checking on all modules, the only lead to pcf was through the module

Simple Module Ieee80211MgmtAdhoc

and in the module its mentioned : "This implementation never sends control or management frames, and discards any such frame received. Distributed beacon generation is not modeled. Only data frames are understood or sent at any time."

so does it mean there is no example running the PCF ? can anyone help me to point on the right direction to start running the PCF ??

my idea as starters is once i find the adhoc code,  and the PCF module,..i integrate them together,..im i going right direction?

i really hope you can help me coz im already beyond the dead line of my project..! appreciate your response. thanks!!!!!!

chandra shekhar menaria

Apr 17, 2015, 5:07:20 AM4/17/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tasneem,

Would it be appropriate, if I ask you about the same problem. Have you found any suitable answer for that. I want to simulate my concepts for infrastructure less Unmanned Arial Vehicle Would it be appropriate, if I ask you about the same problem? Have you found any suitable answer for that. I want to simulate my concepts for infrastructure less Unmanned Arial Vehicle communication. I want to make it rely on distributed beacon generation with pre allocated beacon slots for each device.

I appreciate your effort and hope that you have succeeded with this work.

Thanks,

Chandra