<!> Error during startup: Cannot load library '../../src//libinet.so': ../../src//libinet.so: canno

rport...@gmail.com

May 1, 2013, 1:27:28 PM5/1/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please can anyone help?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm getting such ridiculous errors. After figuring out how to run the traci example from the inet examples folder and getting good results. I included my thesis which is practically the same as the traci example but just a little bit different. Now in order to include the .ned, .cc and .h files I understood that I have to type opp_makemake -f and make into the terminal, which I did. Now when I'm trying to run the traci example the same way I did before (which is to type the directory of traci in the terminal, then sumo-gui -c sumo.sumo.cfg  & and then ./run) I'm getting the below error.

I also tried closing the omnetpp workspace and then typing the directory of inet and then make clean into the terminal. But the error is still there.

I have no errors after doing Build All, the Problems area of the omnetpp has no errors.

Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this problem? In order to be able to run traci example and my thesis which is returning the same error.
I really need to start testing my thesis and I can't find any other solution to be able to run it.

user@user-K52F:~/omnetpp-4.2.2/MyMixim/inet/examples/traci$ ./run
<!> Warning: opp_run: Cannot check library ../../src/inet: ../../src//libinet.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

OMNeT++ Discrete Event Simulation  (C) 1992-2011 Andras Varga, OpenSim Ltd.
Version: 4.2.2, build: 120327-7947143, edition: Academic Public License -- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE
See the license for distribution terms and warranty disclaimer

<!> Error during startup: Cannot load library '../../src//libinet.so': ../../src//libinet.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.