error in manetroutingbase.cc

Sh Asaadi

Apr 23, 2014, 6:23:12 AM4/23/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com, aari...@hotmail.com
Hi dear Alfonso,
I did not modify the manetroutingbase.cc in aodvuu, but this error and some other errors  always occurs:
Could you please help?

networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetAddress.cc
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc: In constructor 'ManetRoutingBase::ManetRoutingBase()':
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc:59:5: error: 'colaborativeProtocol' was not declared in this scope
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc: In member function 'virtual void ManetRoutingBase::registerRoutingModule()':
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc:103:5: error: 'usetManetLabelRouting' was not declared in this scope
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc: In member function 'void ManetRoutingBase::sendToIpOnIface(cPacket*, int, const ManetAddress&, int, int, double, InterfaceEntry*)':
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc:417:30: error: 'class Ieee802Ctrl' has no member named 'setInputPort'
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc:426:19: error: 'class Ieee802Ctrl' has no member named 'setInputPort'
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc: In member function 'virtual void ManetRoutingBase::omnet_chg_rte(const ManetAddress&, const ManetAddress&, const ManetAddress&, short int, bool, const ManetAddress&)':
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc:654:42: error: 'usetManetLabelRouting' was not declared in this scope
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc: In member function 'virtual void ManetRoutingBase::omnet_chg_rte(const ManetAddress&, const ManetAddress&, const ManetAddress&, short int, bool, int)':
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc:807:42: error: 'usetManetLabelRouting' was not declared in this scope
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc: In member function 'virtual bool ManetRoutingBase::setRoute(const ManetAddress&, const ManetAddress&, const int&, const int&, const ManetAddress&)':
networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.cc:1298:42: error: 'usetManetLabelRouting' was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [../out/gcc-debug/src/networklayer/manetrouting/base/ManetRoutingBase.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/Users/Shima/Desktop/omnetpp-4.4.1-src-windows/omnetpp-4.4.1/inet me/inet/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

14:40:29 Build Finished (took 18s.80ms)

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Apr 23, 2014, 4:50:43 PM4/23/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I suspect that you have a old version of ManetRouting
for example colaborativeProtocol should be collaborativeProtocol

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 03:23:12 -0700
From: shima....@gmail.com
To: omn...@googlegroups.com
CC: aari...@hotmail.com
Subject: [Omnetpp-l] error in manetroutingbase.cc

Shima Asaadi

Apr 24, 2014, 4:20:43 AM4/24/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Alfonso, I downloaded newer version. when I build It this error happens:
couldn't commit memory for cygwin heap, Win32 error 0
I have cygwin and mingw...
I dont know what is the problem?
Thanks

Best Regards,
Shima Asaadi,
Tehran Polytechnic, Iran

Michael Kirsche

Apr 24, 2014, 4:33:21 AM4/24/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Like it has been written in this forum many times before... Windows OMNeT with Cygwin/MinGW has problems with building larger projects like INETMANET. Simply continue building the project once more, the error should disappear as soon as the build was successful.

Shima Asaadi

Apr 26, 2014, 7:36:14 AM4/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alfonso,
Does this error or others exist in inetmanet-2.0?
thanks.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Shima Asaadi <shima....@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you. it worked. sorry for my frequent question.

Best Regards,
Shima Asaadi,
Tehran Polytechnic, Iran

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Apr 26, 2014, 1:22:35 PM4/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com

this error is a problem of cygwin not of inet or inetmanet framework. It is possible that other errors could appear in the code, the framework is really complex and it is impossible to check every peace of code and guarantee that it is free of errors. If you find a error you can report it and we can try to fix it,

From: shima....@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 16:06:14 +0430
Subject: Re: [Omnetpp-l] error in manetroutingbase.cc
To: omn...@googlegroups.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "omnetpp" group.
Message has been deleted