how to use omnet++ to simulate a small p2p network

xiaoy...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2016, 9:44:47 PM7/18/16
to OMNeT++ Users
I want to simulate a small p2p network with serveral peer(no more than 30),but I don't know how to use omnet++ to do this.I hope someone can teach me or give me some useful tutorial,thanks a lot.

王寅冰

Jul 19, 2016, 3:08:20 AM7/19/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,

first i think you should download omnet++ and install it, then you can get much more information from "Help ---> Help Contents", including many useful Documentations like Tic-Toc Tutorial  :)

Best regards,
Yinbing

姚梓杰

Aug 10, 2016, 11:35:56 AM8/10/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
你好,我叫姚梓杰,最近在学习omnet++,请问你对INET框架熟悉吗,我该从什么地方入手来学习INET呢?有点迷茫,希望能得到点指导,谢谢