Installing inetmanet 2.2.0

sajal...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 4:05:42 AM6/29/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am unable to install inetmanet 2.2.0 on top of OMNeT++ 4.2.2 running on Ubuntu 14.04. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sajal

Rasoul Behravesh

Jun 29, 2015, 5:46:51 AM6/29/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
in your work space right click then import> Existing projects into work space > across select root directory hit brows and select inetmaent folder >finish

sajal...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 5:54:39 AM6/29/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I have done exactly that however unable to build it! I guess its the versioning issue but not entirely sure.

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 3:16:51 PM UTC+5:30, Rasoul Behravesh wrote:
in your work space write click then import> Existing projects into work space > across select root directory hit brows and select inetmaent folder >finish

Rasoul Behravesh

Jun 29, 2015, 5:58:49 AM6/29/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Do you encounter any error in bulding process ?? After importing inetmanet and pressing  ctrl+ b it must arise any error

Respectfully Rasoul Behravesh

sajal...@gmail.com