install guide ASAP

Kirijana Janeska

Jan 22, 2017, 5:24:13 PM1/22/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I can not find install guide for OMNet++ 4.4.1. I want exactly this version.
I can not find at the official website of omnet++.
Please help me how to find it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Wian Virgi

Jan 22, 2017, 6:48:23 PM1/22/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Every install guide is same...
On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 5:31 AM Kirijana Janeska <kirij...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello

I can not find install guide for OMNet++ 4.4.1. I want exactly this version.
Please help me how to find it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/omnetpp.

Wian Virgi

Jan 22, 2017, 6:49:41 PM1/22/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I mean every version have same install guide...

Kirijana Janeska

Jan 23, 2017, 5:21:39 AM1/23/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Thanks a lot

Kirijana Janeska

Jan 23, 2017, 5:22:20 AM1/23/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Thanks a lot

Kirijana Janeska

Jan 23, 2017, 5:31:55 AM1/23/17
to OMNeT++ Users
But the difference is that in every install guide document write with
wich Linux distribution is compatible specific version of OMNet++. For example 4.3 is compatible with Ubuntu 12.04, LTS 13.04
so I don't know version 4.4.1 with wich version of ubuntu is compatible.