can any one please help me in problem in omnet++ ??

Waleed Mullah

Apr 20, 2017, 10:59:33 AM4/20/17
to OMNeT++ Users

I have install omnet++5 in windows 7 32 bits successfully, some examples and tutorials work fine, when I install INET framework in omnet++ and after importing and building the framework examples I face the following error when I try to run each example application.(please see the image )

Simulating dhcp has encountered a problem.

Run #0: Finished with error

error in inet when ty to run dhcp simulation complete image.png

Fabian Eisele

Apr 20, 2017, 12:57:41 PM4/20/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Your folder name says OMNeT++ 4.4.1. Are you sure you installed OMNeT++ 5.0?

Waleed Mullah

Apr 23, 2017, 8:46:25 AM4/23/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Thanks Fabian Eisele,

You are right, I install both OMNeT++ 4.4.1 and OMNeT++ 5.0 in windows 7   32 bits then  after I have import INET in OMNeT++ 4.4.1 and OMNeT++ 5.0
I got the error (the error accrue in  OMNeT++ 4.4.1 version and also in OMNeT++ 5.0 version)

Sincerely,
Waleed.

Michael Kirsche

Apr 24, 2017, 4:46:14 AM4/24/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Which version of INET are you trying to use with OMNET 4.4.1 and which with OMNET 5.0?

Waleed Mullah

Apr 26, 2017, 8:34:03 AM4/26/17
to OMNeT++ Users
i used the same version inet3.4.0