.msg file automatically delated on 'make'

Aswin Pranav

Apr 16, 2015, 2:37:00 PM4/16/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello, so I'm trying to simulate a Dynamic scheduling policy using queues, and I've created 2 separate .msg files for this purpose, namely Task.msg and Job.msg.

When I 'make' the code, the following happens:
MSGC: Task.msg
AbstractFifo.cc
Controller.cc
Fifo.cc
JobClass.cc
Sink.cc
Source.cc
MSGC: Job.msg
Job_m.cc
Task_m.cc
Creating executable: out/gcc-debug//DelayFeas
rm Job_m.cc

In the last line, you can see that after the executable is crealed, "rm Job_m.cc" takes place, which effectively destroys the message file I've created. Interestingly, this doesn't happen for Task_m.cc.

I have use 'make clean' before making, but to no avail. Can anyone help me? Can i use opp_msgc for this purpose?

Sincerely
Aswin.