HELP: OMNETPP 5, GUI nodes are overlapped with each other!

Fida Hasan

Aug 24, 2016, 12:01:55 AM8/24/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,
I am new with OMNETPP environment and working with omnet++ 5. While developing my first network, I created the tic-toc network and find okay. But after some while, when I again run it, i found the nodes are overlapped with each other (see the attached pic, two nodes suppose to be separated like one picture shown but the other picture shows what is happening. All the nodes are overlapped.) and it happens every times. . It is happening for most of my own projects, but not with the sample projects given in the IDE.
Does anyone have any clue please?
Regards,
FH

Fida Hasan

Aug 25, 2016, 8:47:24 AM8/25/16
to OMNeT++ Users
The problem is fixed up! It was apparently the problem of the IDE (i.e.OMNETPP5).