Need help please: Inet and Veins, or Mixim

sarah

Aug 20, 2015, 4:07:17 AM8/20/15
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello everyone,  I'am working on clustering in Vanet, I must begin impementation, but I don't know what I need for this. for example, should I use the low layers of veins and upper layer of inet, or should I use Mixim. if anyone has any example of clustering protocol code thank you for sharing it with me. thank you in advance

Christoph Sommer

Aug 27, 2015, 4:37:05 AM8/27/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
sarah wrote:
> I'am working on clustering in Vanet [...] should I use the low
> layers of veins and upper layer of inet, or should I use Mixim

If you are focusing on clustering, you will probably not need detailed
models of Internet protocols, so you do not need any of the models of
The INET Framework.

You will, however, need detailed models of node movement and physical
layer effects, so I would suggest to use our Veins framework. You can
find downloads and a short tutorial on

http://veins.car2x.org/

Best,

Christoph