Error in simulating INET examples

tamamaru....@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 2:33:28 AM6/25/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello everyone,

I tried to run the ethernet example of the latest INET, but I failed.
I have had the following error.

  Error in module (omnetpp::cModule) MixedLAN (id=1) during
  network setup: Class "inet::EtherBus" notfound -- perhaps its
  code was not linked in, or the class wasn't registered with
  Register_Class(), or in the case of modules and channels, with
  Define_Module()/Define_Channel().

It would be great if anyone let me know the causes and measures.
If the similar question exists, please tell me it.

I followed the following procedures and have the following system requirements.

OS : Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit)
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz  3.40 GHz

1. I downloaded and unzipped OMNeT++ 5.0 (Windows).
2. I entered the OMNeT++ directory and ran the file called Mingwenv.cmd.
3. When the terminal appears, I entered the following command:
   ./configure
   make
4. I type the following command into my terminal:
   omnetpp
   Then, I could run the OMNeT++ IDE correctly.

5. Next, I downloaded the INET 3.4.0 into the my workspace directory and decompressed it.
6. I changed to the INET directory.
7. I typed "make makefiles".
8. I typed "make MODE=release"
9. Then, I changed into the example's directory and executed "./run".
   However, I got the avove-mentioned error.

* I tried to install the INET 3.3.0 too but I got the same error.
** I followed the procedure,"Automatic Installation" written at https://inet.omnetpp.org/Installation.html. However, I failed.