Message not sent to RSU in Veins4.5

Rohit Tapikar

Apr 17, 2017, 4:18:59 AM4/17/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I developed y own scenario in which Cars at first send a selfmessage.On receiving the self message they broadcast a wsm .This wsm should be received by the cars as well as RSU.But in Tkenv log file it shows that message is transmitted to RSU but the onWSM method doesn't get called.I am attaching my application files for the same.Please provide me with a solution??
MyTraCIDemo11p.cc
MyTraCIDemoRSU11p.cc

Attila Török

Apr 17, 2017, 11:26:22 AM4/17/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I'm not at all familiar with Veins, so I don't have a good understanding of what should happen. Anyways, let me try to help you with a generic tip, that might completely miss:

How do you know onWSM() doesn't get called? You checked in a debugger with a breakpoint, or put a print statement in it temporarily?
If it's just not present in the event log, that is because there isn't an Enter_Method(...) macro at its beginning.

Attila