about OMNeT++

Ameera Al-harthi

Aug 15, 2016, 2:00:35 AM8/15/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, every body

I have Q:
what is the different between handlmessage() and activity()>>

and when I can uest them ??

Can I use both in same code ?? HOW ??

thanx for all :)

Michael Kirsche

Aug 15, 2016, 5:00:18 AM8/15/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Check the OMNeT Manual:
https://omnetpp.org/doc/omnetpp/manual/#sec:simple-modules:handlemessage
and
https://omnetpp.org/doc/omnetpp/manual/#sec:simple-modules:activity

Those parts explain everything about handleMessage and Activity that you need to know.

Ameera Al-harthi

Aug 15, 2016, 10:34:27 PM8/15/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
thanx alot 😀

Ameera Al-harthi

Apr 1, 2018, 5:41:08 PM4/1/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi please I need your help  *
I still 6 month try to solve my problem !!

I can not solve inet header problem in omentpp5.1

this is my problem please help me to finish my thesis  *

note :
I was do this steps :
project >properties >project Refrence > inet .
and
In your project, right click on src folder and select properties.
src -> OMNet++ -> Makemake -> Compile.

I know omnetpp5 must define INET header by I- option but I did not know how ? please give me example

Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 6.28.50 AM.png

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Apr 2, 2018, 5:06:45 AM4/2/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You can check if the compiler has the option –I to the directory where inet-framework is.

Something like –I/c/inet/.

thanx alot 😀

Ameera Al-harthi

Apr 2, 2018, 10:58:34 AM4/2/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I but directory in myProject>properties >omnett>makemake>src>option>compile (and add INET src path)
but I get new error in inet project !!

see attachment

I attach makemake file and inet problim

thanx alot 😀

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 5.52.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 5.47.37 PM.png

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Apr 3, 2018, 3:47:45 AM4/3/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I thing that you have a problem with the namespaces.

You need to include something like  using namespace inet::physicallayer;

Or the route

Inet::physicallayer::IReceive

I but directory in myProject>properties >omnett>makemake>src>option>compile (and add INET src path)

thanx alot 😀

.
omnetpp+u...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at