dllimport error in inet

sohini basu

Jul 29, 2016, 6:41:49 AM7/29/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to implement a datacenter network with TCP traffic for which I have used the INET TCP modules. But when I am building the project, I am getting the following two errors .

declaration of '~InetTCPWrapper' as non-member

definition of 'int TCP' is marked 'dllimport'

Here goes the code where the error is coming up:

#ifndef INETTCPWRAPPER_H_ #define INETTCPWRAPPER_H_ #include "TCP.h" #include "InetTCPConnectionWrapper.h" class InetTCPConnectionWrapper; cPacket *encapsulateTCPinDCN_EthPacket(cPacket *tcpPacket); cPacket *decapsulateTCPfromDCN_EthPacket(cPacket *dcnPacket); class InetTCPWrapper : public INET_API TCP { public: InetTCPWrapper(); virtual ~InetTCPWrapper(); virtual void initialize(); virtual void handleMessage(cMessage *msg); virtual void send(cMessage *msg, const char *gatename); virtual TCPConnection *createConnection(int appGateIndex, int connId); protected: typedef std::map<AppConnKey,InetTCPConnectionWrapper*> TcpAppConnMap; typedef std::map<SockPair,InetTCPConnectionWrapper*> TcpConnMap; }; #endif /* INETTCPWRAPPER_H_ */

Please help me to sort out the problem. I have checked the inet properties and the export box is kept checked.