Veins-LTE Build Error on Omnet + + 5.2.1

Henrique Junior

Apr 21, 2018, 6:15:25 PM4/21/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello friends!

I'm Henrique Junior, I'm a beginner with Omnet + +
I'm trying to import the Veins-LTE into my new workspace. However there are several problems in the build of the project. Use Omnet + + 5.2.1, Sumo 0.30, Ubuntu 16
I wonder if anyone can help me solve the problem or if there is Veins-LTE mismatch with Omnet + 5.2.1 +
I follow exactly the tutorial described here http://veins-lte.car2x.org/installation/ (Linux with the IDE)

Some mistakes

Description
fatal error: inet/src/base/OperationalBase.h: File or directory not found
fatal error: INETDefs.h: File or directory not found
fatal error: INETDefs.h: File or directory not found
fatal error: IPvXAddress.h: File or directory not found
fatal error: IPvXAddressResolver.h: File or directory not found
fatal error: LteBinder.h: File or directory not found
fatal error: NotificationBoard.h: File or directory not found
fatal error: UDPSocket.h: File or directory not found

Thanks for the help
Greetings