Simulation from omnet+veins. how can i find the packet size send from each nodes relate to time?

krisies1150

Nov 12, 2014, 11:47:26 PM11/12/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
i would like to know that where can i find the packet size of the simulation from veins and sumo in omnet per each node??

Christoph Sommer

Nov 21, 2014, 12:14:49 PM11/21/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
On 2014-11-13 05:47, krisies1150 wrote:
> i would like to know that where can i find the packet size of the
> simulation from veins and sumo in omnet per each node??

the "cPacket" OMNeT++ class should have members to read the size (in
Bytes or in Bits, if I recall correctly)

Best,

Christoph

krisies1150

Dec 1, 2014, 2:25:45 AM12/1/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!!

Shaikha Al-Khuder

Feb 4, 2016, 5:34:38 PM2/4/16
to OMNeT++ Users

*.host[*].udpApp[*].messageLength = 200B

I have this line in my ini file. I want to know, Is B is for Bytes or bits?

Shaikha Al-Khuder

Feb 20, 2016, 5:05:47 AM2/20/16
to OMNeT++ Users
If this is my message length:
*.host[*].udpApp[*].messageLength = 200B

How can I find out the packet size?

Shaikha Al-Khuder

Feb 20, 2016, 5:40:10 AM2/20/16
to OMNeT++ Users, Alfonso Ariza Quintana, rudolf...@omnest.com

numBits = PK(msg)->getBitLength();

Does this fetch the packet size in bits?