i got three erros with integration of Mixim-inet?

sifatm...@upesh.edu.pk

Apr 15, 2015, 5:36:37 AM4/15/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
i got these three errors after integration of Mixim-inet

Description Resource Path Location Type
'inet.mobility.IMobility': no such module interface type WirelessNode.ned /MiXiM/src/modules/node line 32 NED Consistency Problem
conflict: 'battery' is already defined as an inherited submodule RouterWithBattery.ned /MiXiM/examples-inet/hybrid line 21 NED Consistency Problem
conflict: 'battery' is already defined as an inherited submodule WirelessHostWithBattery.ned /MiXiM/examples-inet/hybrid line 23 NED Consistency Problem

For integration I have followed the instructions given READ file of examples-inet.

please help me.

Thanks in Advance

Seer Liu

Apr 19, 2015, 9:20:23 PM4/19/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
When I was doing the same kind of thing, I have encountered the problem which is similar with yours.
I cannot recall the first one. However, the next two is due to the same definition by the original writer. Just go to the
lines with error and give a new name for "battery" since it is already defined.

The first one is the same problem. You can figure out it yourself.

Thank you.

Mr.Sifatullah Ms Student UoP

Apr 20, 2015, 3:20:09 AM4/20/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
i have solved that problem by uninstalling castalia and then extraxting to samples folder in omnetpp and then its done

Regards;
Sifat Ullah
MS Scholar
Department of Computer Science
University of Peshawar
Contact no:+92-312-2156564

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:20 AM, Seer Liu <stre...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I was doing the same kind of thing, I have encountered the problem which is similar with yours.
I cannot recall the first one. However, the next two is due to typos by the original writer. Just go to the
lines with error and give a new name for "battery" since it is already defined.

The first one is the same problem. You can figure out it yourself.

Thank you.

Mima line

Jul 21, 2015, 8:48:14 AM7/21/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi every body

I want to use Inet with mixim could you please tell me how?

I couldn't find useful steps for this combinition

thanks