simple sdn

Jeremiah Kulanda

Jan 14, 2018, 3:42:54 AM1/14/18
to OMNeT++ Users
I have been trying to set up a simulation with openflow for a controller and 3 switches with three individual hosts each but I haven't been able to set it up. Can you guys at least have some explanation on this topic instead of just tic-toc. I think there should at least be some other updated examples. It can be very frustrating finding answers for setting up a simple SDN controllers connected to ADN switches and hosts. I was hoping to see such an example on your website.

unknown

Jan 16, 2018, 12:56:03 PM1/16/18
to OMNeT++ Users
hi,sorry for not answering your question. but i want to ask, what version of open flow you use wih omnet++?

Jeremiah Kulanda

Jan 23, 2018, 8:34:07 AM1/23/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry for responding this late. It is Omnet++5.1. Also on my text, I meant SDN switches on the  second to last line of the above statement. I hope to hear from you all soon.