Accessing variables from submodule using pointer

gushu...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2016, 4:15:17 PM7/9/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi guys,

I'm a new omnet user. And recently I'm using omnet to simulate the Q-routing algorithm, and I need to use Queuing time as a parameter in the routing algorithm. So I need to cite parameters from Queue module in Routing module. I know I can get the pointer of the Queue module by the code as following in routing module:

cModule *targetModule = getParentModule()->getSubmodule("queue",1);

But the question is that I don't know how to cite the parameters or variables by using such pointer?
Can anyone help me? With many thanks.