Fixed routing path set up

sudheer

Sep 21, 2009, 7:26:44 AM9/21/09
to omnetpp
Dear All,
I am simulating a mac protocol in Mobility Framework (mf2o4) in
OMNeTpp4.0. I want to set up a fixed routing path among the nodes as
none of the routing protocols I am able to integrate with my network.
Can someone suggest how I can fix the nodes involved in the routing
(may be 10 nodes ) to the sink node?
Thanking you in advance,
Sudheer

Anna Förster

Sep 22, 2009, 4:13:43 AM9/22/09
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

have you tried to integrate Directed Diffusion from the FF3? You can
find it here:

www.inf.usi.ch/postdoc/foerster/downloads.html

In case you still prefer to have fixed nodes in the routing path
(which might be not that bad of an idea, in case you are testing MAC
protocols), you could consider saving the routing path as a parameter
in the omntepp.ini. Just create a new parameter for each node, let's
say with the name nextHop and put there which node it always forwards
the traffic to. Then you will need to specify the parameter for each
node separately, thus creating the full routing path. In case your
networks are relatively small, it will work fine and is not too much
of a typing overhead.

Anna
--
Dr. Anna Förster
PostDoctoral Researcher

sudheer kumar

Sep 22, 2009, 5:22:31 AM9/22/09
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much.  I will try that.
Sudheer

Larissa

Feb 16, 2017, 1:43:17 PM2/16/17
to OMNeT++ Users, anna.f...@usi.ch
Hi!
I'm trying to access the link www.inf.usi.ch/postdoc/foerster/downloads.html, but it shows that I don't have permission to access this. I didn't find how I can download the FF3 to simulate the Directed Diffusion. Anyone could help me?
Thank you in advance.