INET

tagreedb...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2016, 3:25:19 AM12/2/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi ,
I can't find any version of inet contain the Ad-hoc routing protocol such as (DSR , OLSR , DYMO)
can anyone give me the version support these protocols

Thank you

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 2, 2016, 6:37:35 AM12/2/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

tagreedb...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2016, 3:12:51 PM12/2/16
to OMNeT++ Users, aari...@hotmail.com
Hi ,
I face this problem many time
"simulation AODV has encountered a problem
Run #0"

How can i solve this problem ?

Ivo Calado

Dec 2, 2016, 11:25:50 PM12/2/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Alfonso,
does your inet tree (https://github.com/aarizaq/inetmanet-3.x)
present the latest version of PHY models of INET
(https://github.com/inet-framework/inet/releases/download/v3.4.0/inet-3.4.0-src.tgz)?

Thanks in advance,

[]'s
--
Prof. Ivo Calado, D.Sc.
Instituto Federal de Alagoas - http://ifal.edu.br/

Putt's Law:
Technology is dominated by two types of people:
Those who understand what they do not manage.
Those who manage what they do not understand.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 4, 2016, 5:15:29 PM12/4/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

it is actualized to the latest modification

Dec 5, 2016, 3:00:27 AM12/5/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I used inet 2.1.0

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 5, 2016, 4:17:31 AM12/5/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

No, inet 2.1 doesn’t include the inet 3.x models.

Wian Virgi

Jan 7, 2017, 11:00:20 AM1/7/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hai..
could you help me too for used olsr.. I have simulation with olsr I change configuration from AODV to OLSR in omnetpp.ini haven't trouble but I thinks still have trouble when I running simulition i think that packet can found destination..
could you help me please very need for my last project in campus
Thank you before..

I used inet 2.1.0

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/omnetpp.
>
> --

Prof. Ivo Calado, D.Sc.
Instituto Federal de Alagoas - http://ifal.edu.br/
Site: http://sigaa.ifal.edu.br/sigaa/public/docente/portal.jsf?siape=1819085

Putt's Law:
       Technology is dominated by two types of people:
               Those who understand what they do not manage.
               Those who manage what they do not understand.

Screenshot from 2017-01-07 22:40:18.png