speed according to energy?

zikoo...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2015, 5:08:47 AM3/23/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
i want to make nodes chaning their speed according to their left energy, in MIXIM , any help please:)

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Mar 23, 2015, 2:04:55 PM3/23/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You need to code it, there isn’t any model that change the speed in function of the energy

Apr 28, 2015, 11:58:49 PM4/28/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Please i need urgent answer..

How can i set and compare with initial value of Node energy .. I set a value But i got unreasonable result .. I thing its due to the number that i set .. Any help will be appreciated.