Type Program "g++" not found in PATH

Ineza Ndashimye

Mar 15, 2016, 6:45:13 PM3/15/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello, I am new to Omnetpp, I have imported  lte to omnetpp IDE, after building the project I am get two errors:
Type Program "g++" not found in PATH    and\
Type Program "gcc" not found in PATH.
any help?

Yasin Asadi

Apr 9, 2017, 5:41:43 AM4/9/17
to OMNeT++ Users
hi there
did you find the solution?
may you help me?

Ivo Calado

Apr 9, 2017, 6:24:02 AM4/9/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Have you previously installed such programs? What is your OS?

Y.A

Apr 17, 2017, 8:28:40 AM4/17/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hello and thanks for answering me.
yes;
I installed it and found that I was installed it while my antivirus
was activated and didn't let it work properly,
I run it now but I don't know how to work with it properly, can you
help me with that please?

Regards.