How can I correct these Error?

cesar leonardo gonzalez pinzon

May 15, 2018, 12:54:52 PM5/15/18
to OMNeT++ Users
I have installed OMNet ++ 5.3 for Linux 16.04 LTS.

I follow all guide for installation and when I go to last step "make", I get this Error.

Makefile:102: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'out/gcc-release//osg-intro'
make[2]: *** [out/gcc-release//osg-intro] Error 1
Makefile:133: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'osg-intro'
make[1]: *** [osg-intro] Error 2
Makefile:28: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'allmodes'
make: *** [allmodes] Error 2

After I launch the omnetpp (gui) and I install INET, I get this new error:

OMNeT++ libraries not yet compiled: library files for configuration "gcc-dbug" are misssing from /home/cesar/omnetpp-5.3/lib.

Switch to a different build configuration in the project context menu, or build the OMNeT++ libraries from the comman line.

I really appreciate you help

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

May 16, 2018, 4:11:49 AM5/16/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I suspect that you have not installed the osgEarth library

You have two possibilities

1.       Disable the use of this library

2.       Install it