Throughput of some routing protocol

massi

May 5, 2011, 9:48:28 AM5/5/11
to omnetpp
Hi all,

my scope is the calculation of throughput of some routing protocol for
wireless networks (e.g. AODV, DSDV, DSR, ecc).

I have installed INETMANET on my Omnet, do you have any ideas to do
this?

Thanks in advance.

massi

May 6, 2011, 6:27:12 AM5/6/11
to omnetpp
Someone could help me please?

In particular, i have to plot a line graph where on the X axis I
should have the number of wireless connection and on the Y axis the
Througput.

Do you have ideas to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Max

May 6, 2011, 10:16:51 AM5/6/11
to omnetpp
You can use one of the examples in inetmanet package and change the
manet routing protocol for each run. You can after check the results
for each run using analysis file

Shaikha Al-Khuder

Feb 3, 2016, 3:49:51 PM2/3/16
to OMNeT++ Users, mh....@gmail.com
Is there a throughput variable directly measured in  the .vec file ?
Or am I supposed to calculate it manually from the values I find there ?