Position inheritance

Georgi Nikolov

Oct 5, 2017, 3:50:18 AM10/5/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi all,
I am trying to do simulation of a moving train, that has two Wireless interfaces (WIFI and LTE). I want to investigate on how the moving train impacts on the channel conditions, the problem is, that since the LTE and the WIFI are sub modules of the train module, they, do not inherit its position, so  from the point of view of the Path Loss Computation Class, they do not move. My question is, is there any simple way for the two interfaces to inherit the position of the train, or some more complex code writing is required ?
Best regards
Georgi