seeking help: ./dyna or ./tictoc is not working

Moitrayee Chatterjee

Feb 15, 2017, 2:26:09 PM2/15/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I am new to OMNet++ and today after installing it on Ubuntu 14.04 I was trying to run the sample tictoc program on
https://omnetpp.org/doc/omnetpp/tictoc-tutorial/part1.html
I have created a folder which has a tictoc1.ned file, one TXC1.cc file and omnetpp.ini file with the code segments from the aforementioned site.
the opp_makemake command is executing and when I am trying to execute make, it is giving me following error:

Creating executable: out/gcc-debug//tictoc
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -loppmaind
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -loppcmdenvd
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -loppenvird
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -loppqtenvd
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -loppenvird
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopplayoutd
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopptkenvd
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -loppenvird
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopplayoutd
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -loppsimd
make: *** [out/gcc-debug//tictoc] Error 1