uninstalling omnet++

Aditee

Oct 22, 2010, 2:09:04 AM10/22/10
to omnetpp
kindly guide me how to unistall omnet++. i installed mixim but it
wasnot complete but after that oment is not working properly, i want
to unistall and install again. its not showing in add remove programs,
so please guide me abt how to unistall omnet++.

leila

Oct 22, 2010, 1:14:51 PM10/22/10
to omnetpp
u have just to delete the directory where u have install omnet.

T Harshavardhan Reddy

Nov 26, 2015, 11:31:35 AM11/26/15
to OMNeT++ Users
Note that you might have to update the path from the system. If you are not sure how to add/remove paths, google it. However, you can install the new version in the same folder so that nothing breaks.
P.S.: I know it's 5 years late, but might help someone out there!

min wang

May 12, 2019, 7:29:29 AM5/12/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Four years later, I saw your reply, I laughed, you are so funny,
I also encountered the same problem.

在 2010年10月22日星期五 UTC+8下午2:09:04,Aditee写道:

lework dagne

Apr 27, 2021, 2:37:36 AM4/27/21
to OMNeT++ Users
thanks for your 5 years late comment