cannot cast (UDPPacket *) to type 'IPv4Datagram * omnet

ferd

Apr 11, 2018, 8:30:15 AM4/11/18
to OMNeT++ Users
cannot cast (UDPPacket *) to type 'IPv4Datagram * omnet
would you help me with this error

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Apr 12, 2018, 3:46:02 AM4/12/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You need to encapsulate the UDP packet in a IPv4 datagram, they are of different types.

ferd

Apr 12, 2018, 9:49:35 AM4/12/18
to OMNeT++ Users
hello
How can i do that please?
i'am a new user of omnet

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Apr 13, 2018, 7:25:40 AM4/13/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

With this information is complex, I suppose that you are trying to modify the UDP module

ferd

Apr 14, 2018, 8:21:23 AM4/14/18
to OMNeT++ Users
no i'am trying to send udp traffic from a host802154 to another standard host via an access point

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Apr 16, 2018, 4:13:55 AM4/16/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I cannot find the node Host802154 in inet-framework.

ferd

Apr 16, 2018, 9:34:36 AM4/16/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi;
i use the mixim framework ( wireless host with battery) module

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Apr 16, 2018, 11:29:54 AM4/16/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Mixim doesn’t include TCP/UDP/IP support.