make error

arcturusC

Apr 10, 2018, 7:11:04 AM4/10/18
to OMNeT++ Users
I am getting the error after the command 'make'

Makefile:102: recipe for target 'out/gcc-release//osg-intro' failed
make[2]: *** [out/gcc-release//osg-intro] Error 1
Makefile:127: recipe for target 'osg-intro' failed
make[1]: *** [osg-intro] Error 2
Makefile:28: recipe for target 'allmodes' failed
make: *** [allmodes] Error 2

gr...@ucdavis.edu

Feb 25, 2019, 8:39:48 PM2/25/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Were you able to figure out this issue?

Tekraj Chhetri

Mar 24, 2019, 2:29:59 PM3/24/19
to OMNeT++ Users
I am also facing the similar situation. Any help ?

Kazam_screenshot_00001.png

Tekraj Chhetri

Mar 24, 2019, 3:32:14 PM3/24/19
to OMNeT++ Users

I just make it work using the below command

./configure WITH_OSGEARTH=no WITH_OSG=no WITH_QTENV=no
make -j3

Also note that your jdk version is 8 or below. It seems that oxygen ide is having problem with java version and you might run into problem even after successful build  of omnet.

Warm Regards,
Tek Raj Chhetri

Chaoxian Zhang

Feb 18, 2020, 10:38:35 AM2/18/20
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, I'm facing the same linking error. It seems that the error happens in all of OpenSceneGraph samples, which means the osg installation might have some problems.

My ubuntu version is 16.04 LTS, and omnet++ version is 5.2. Any suggestions for this issue?

在 2019年3月25日星期一 UTC+8上午2:29:59,Tekraj Chhetri写道: