How to transfer Videoconference and Voice over IP data using Omnet++ 4.2.2.

Reema Sharma

Jun 25, 2013, 2:34:19 PM6/25/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
 I am trying to simulate RTP unicast example in INET, but when i am running it , it shows error in opening data file "../data/moving.mpg.gdf". in my  network i want to send videoconference data, so first i was trying this example. Kindly tell  how to send videoconference and Voice over IP data using Omnet++. VideoStream and VOIP i tried to use but i am unable to do without help. Any suggestions will be really helpful to me. Kindly help.
Regards
Reema Sharma
Phd Student
VTU Belgaum.
Screenshot from 2013-06-25 23:50:51.png

Boushra Jaber

Jul 28, 2015, 5:08:49 PM7/28/15
to OMNeT++ Users, sharma...@gmail.com
Hi Reema,
Can you execute your project using omnet++?
Best Regards