Omnet++

Franklin Jiménez

May 31, 2017, 3:20:12 AM5/31/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, I am new to omnet, I would like to help with this, I have a network consisting of a host, an MPLS cloud, a router and a server and I want to extend the topology of that network by adding another cloud and another router in the middle. The following error appears:

Error in module (MatrixCloudDelayer) Red.Nube_MPLS.networkLayer.delayer (id = 1822) at event # 1242, t = 0.156702712968: The 'traffic' xml entity not found for communication from 'Red.Router1' to 'Red.Router' node .

Anyone can help me?

Thank you guys

Franklin Jiménez

Jun 10, 2017, 11:31:44 AM6/10/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I need an omnet expert freelancer urgently please