how to simulate relay node on D2D communications by simuLTE ?

cindyfish21

Nov 24, 2016, 12:29:20 AM11/24/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, all.

I am a newbie of omnet++.

I know relay support of simuLTE work in progress.

But, what should I do if I want to simulate by myself?

Sorry , maybe my question is very stupid.
Please give me some hints.

Thanks.

cindyfish21

Nov 27, 2016, 4:11:29 AM11/27/16
to OMNeT++ Users

Sorry , maybe my question is very stupid.
Please give me some hints.

Thanks.

I found Relay in package lte.corenetwork.nodes.
Is it can support D2D communication?

cindyfish21

Nov 30, 2016, 12:47:21 AM11/30/16
to OMNeT++ Users
According "Relay Technology in LTE-Advanced",
in user-plane, Relay node should have one NIC like UE, and one NIC like eNodeB.

But, I don't really know relay node' NIC clearly.
So...have any possibility D2D communication can be simulated by two UE?
A UE transmit data to B UE, and then B UE transmit data to eNodeB.

cindyfish21於 2016年11月24日星期四 UTC+8下午1時29分20秒寫道:
Message has been deleted

Aman Amir

Jun 11, 2017, 4:54:04 PM6/11/17
to OMNeT++ Users
 Hello I am trying to do the same as you said relay from one UE to another and to enodeb in omnet and a newbie as well any progress or any idea how to do it ?

RDM dNS

Sep 10, 2017, 10:03:14 PM9/10/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello I am newbie and trying to do the same as you said , any idea how to do it ?

เมื่อ วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 พฤศจิกายน ค.ศ. 2016 12 นาฬิกา 29 นาที 20 วินาที UTC+7, cindyfish21 เขียนว่า:

Joelias Junior

Sep 16, 2017, 4:49:54 PM9/16/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello @cindyfish21,

Have you already tried the D2D example in SimuLTE simulations folder?