Undeclared signal emitted

D G

Jun 16, 2017, 9:56:41 AM6/16/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello everyone,

I got a problem with setting up new signals.

After a while of trying to fix my problem I simply pasted the code of the Tic Toc example, but even with that code it prompts:

"Undeclared signal "arrival" emitted (@signal missing from NED file?) "

For the context: I want to generate some extra output from the EdcaUpperMac module.

Can anyone help me?

If there is additional information needed I'd be happy to provide them :)

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jun 19, 2017, 4:02:44 AM6/19/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You need to declare in the ned module of the class that emit the signal the signal, something like this

    parameters:

        @signal[mySignal];

        @signal[NF_LINK_BREAK](type=Ieee80211DataOrMgmtFrame);

        @signal[NF_PACKET_DROP](type=Ieee80211Frame);