new project Problem

Engr. Muhammad ILyas

Apr 8, 2018, 1:13:05 PM4/8/18
to OMNeT++ Users
hlo sir i hv made project of D2D communication by using wifi direct ...INET based. but at run time i found error that is given  below, just when i ok the error then only NED file is loaded on simulation playground. plz help me plz

Class "..............." not found -- perhaps its code was not linked in, or the class wasn't registered with Register_Class(), or in the case of modules and channels, with Define_Module()/Define_Channel().

remo mein

Apr 10, 2018, 1:16:01 AM4/10/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi Muhammad Ilyas,

Good day.

Try check the Define_Module() in .cc file to see whether you had defined it prior to use. Also, check the namespaces. Maybe i can help more if you posted the relevant files.

Regards,
Muru

Asmae Bengag

Apr 10, 2018, 5:40:00 AM4/10/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello !
I am bigenner in Castalia Plz i need help, How we applied attacks jamming in example BANtest ? what are the important files to add or just omnetpp.ini ?
Thanks in advance

Cordially