InetManet 2.0 installation on Omnet++ 4.2 - build error

Andrew Hardy

Feb 20, 2012, 8:11:33 AM2/20/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry to trouble. I am installing INETMANET.

I received this error which I understand is simply a cygwin error.

C:\omnetpp-4.2\msys\bin\make.exe: *** couldn't commit memory for cygwin
heap, Win32 error 0

I continued with the make but now the build has stopped and I have the
following error:

oversim/common/OverlayKeyNoGmp.cc: In static member function 'static
OverlayKey OverlayKey::sha1(const BinaryValue&)':
oversim/common/OverlayKeyNoGmp.cc:644:73: error: cannot convert 'long
unsigned int*' to 'uint64_t* {aka long long unsigned in
t*}' for argument '1' to 'int mpn_set_str(uint64_t*, const unsigned
char*, size_t)'
make[1]: *** [../out/gcc-debug//src/oversim/common/OverlayKeyNoGmp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/c/omnetpp-4.2/my_ws/aarizaq-inetmanet-2.0-f7a4a48/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does any one know how I might resolve this in order to continue and
finish the build?

Kind Regards,

Andrew

________________________________
Important Notice: the information in this email and any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you should delete it from your system immediately without disclosing its contents elsewhere and advise the sender by returning the email or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the email. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Liverpool John Moores University.

Rasha Kaiss

Apr 23, 2014, 11:00:35 AM4/23/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com, a.h...@2009.ljmu.ac.uk
please sir
if u find the solution please ell me

smartlu

Apr 28, 2014, 12:16:00 PM4/28/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com, a.h...@2009.ljmu.ac.uk
that error is normally resolved by re-building inetmanet. if it does not disappear rebuild again.