how write new routing protocol for vanet in veins

rn.i...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2015, 3:02:05 PM4/11/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hello every one
I'm new user in omnet++
I want to simulate my new routing protocol for vanet in veins
I don't know which files of veins framework should change and how can I write my new routing
I shoud create new folder on netw of the veins and make .cc and .h ?
and an other question is, in .h and .cc file how may I understand which library should use
for example in one gpsr code I saw this

#include <map>
#include <omnetpp.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <algorithm>
#include <iostream>

#include "MiXiMDefs.h"
#include "modules/BaseLayer.h"

#include "ApplPkt_m.h"
#include "TraCIMobility.h"
#include "NetwToMacControlInfo.h"
#include "ArpHost.h"
#include <BaseApplLayer.h>
#include <Consts80211p.h>
#include <Mac80211Pkt_m.h>
#include <WaveShortMessage_m.h>
#include <ChannelAccess.h>
#include <WaveAppToMac1609_4Interface.h>

from where may I undrstand which of theme should use in my code
thanks

Christoph Sommer

Apr 15, 2015, 10:43:01 AM4/15/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
rn.i...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to simulate my new routing protocol for vanet in veins
> I don't know which files of veins framework should change and how can I
> write my new routing

This is a frequently asked question (FAQ). Please consult the Veins FAQ
for some pointers that might help. You can find it online at

http://veins.car2x.org/documentation/faq/

Best,

Christoph

--