Error when trying to run INET showcase 802.15.4

Rashmi Varma

Jun 14, 2018, 1:07:36 PM6/14/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

when I try to run Ieee802154ShowcaseUwbIr network in Inet->showcase->802154. I get below error

L3AddressResolver: module `controller' not found -- in module (inet::UdpBasicApp) Ieee802154ShowcaseUwbIr.sensor3.app[0] (id=322), at t=0.056712975726s, event #1

I understand that controller module is not included in Uwblr and thats why it shows that but commenting out the controller part and bulb part in the cofig still fails to run the omnetpp.ini file. Did anyone else tried this showcase?

Screenshot from 2018-06-14 19-04-52.png

Amthal M.

Nov 18, 2021, 3:15:17 AM11/18/21
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello  Rashmi ,
Did you solve this issue? I have the same message appeared but in openflow framework. Can you help, please?