Cognitive Radio Ad hoc

Pablo

Nov 3, 2010, 5:26:18 PM11/3/10
to omnetpp
Hi guys...Help me!!!!

Does anyone have any code for Omnet++/Mixim to simulate cognitive
radio????

It's just to begin to learn. I would like to deploy an environment
that has protocols, mobility and traffic...

Please..does anyone can help me???

Thanks so much

Pablo

Marco Pelusi

Nov 4, 2010, 6:08:05 AM11/4/10
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pablo,
for my thesis I have a cognitive network implemented with omnet++ 3.3p1 and mobility-fw2.0p3; if you want I can send to your e-mail the code and you could modify on your scope.

Let me know.
Hj!
Marco

Pablo

Nov 4, 2010, 7:45:04 AM11/4/10
to omnetpp
Hi Marco..are you ok??

First of all, is possible to implement your solution with omnet 4?? By
your words, probably is not possible... Can you confirm for me??

And about the mobility-fw2.0p3.....where can I find it to proceed to
install???

Thanks so much for the attention and help...

On 4 nov, 08:08, Marco Pelusi <marco.pel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
> for my thesis I have a cognitive network implemented with omnet++ 3.3p1 and
> mobility-fw2.0p3; if you want I can send to your e-mail the code and you
> could modify on your scope.
>
> Let me know.
> Hj!
> Marco
>
> 2010/11/3 Pablo <ederval.c...@gmail.com>
>
> > Hi guys...Help me!!!!
>
> > Does anyone have any code for Omnet++/Mixim to simulate cognitive
> > radio????
>
> > It's just to begin to learn. I would like to deploy an environment
> > that has protocols, mobility and traffic...
>
> > Please..does anyone can help me???
>
> > Thanks so much
>
> > Pablo
>
> > --
> > .

Pablo

Nov 5, 2010, 1:37:48 PM11/5/10
to omnetpp
Hi Marco....

So, I installed the mobility framework on omnet 4

Can you send me your implementation for me about cognitive radio??

If you could...can you give me a quick summary about yout
implementation???

Regards

Pablo

Nhat Quang Nhan

Feb 15, 2013, 6:43:17 PM2/15/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com, ederva...@gmail.com
Hi every one,

I am also need to do the cognitive simulation for my thesis. Could you please send me the framework? thank you very much.

I really appreciate your help

Vào 22:26:18 UTC+1 Thứ tư, ngày 03 tháng mười một năm 2010, Pablo đã viết:

Mel Ali

Oct 19, 2015, 11:25:30 AM10/19/15
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello Marco. How are you? I know this post is quite old but may i have a copy of your cognitive network?

Kuru Mathew

Feb 4, 2016, 11:59:04 PM2/4/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi Marco, Pablo,

I am also working with CR for my Ph.D thesis and struggling to get started with Omnet++. It would be great help if some code could be shared as it would be extremely helpful for me to get started and then make necessary modifications

Thanks and regards,
Kuru