Is there is a way to get the number of associated Mobile Nodes to an access point?

Kurdman

Aug 30, 2015, 12:58:05 PM8/30/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi there...

I'm using INET and want to simulate a scenario that consist of three Access Points (AP)and one Mobile Node (MN), may each AP has other associated MNs on its range, what I want is : while the MN (in my scenario) move around and get beacons from the APs, before association with APs can I get the number of other MNs that associated with each AP? I explored many source codes and I found MACaddressTable and something like that stalist in ieee80211MgmtAP ,are they useful for me? and use them as total Number of associated MNs, then How can I evaluate the length of stalist? or MACaddressTable?

else I must put a counter to count that at on AP side and emit it through beacon frame? if so please give me some guides or shortcuts...

 regards ....