rou.xml file with vehicles per hour?

Echo

Nov 29, 2016, 9:12:32 PM11/29/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello Everyone,

I am currently using sumo for the means of vehicular mobility together with the Veins framework under Omnet++. For now I know how to create grid map and certain number of cars on that map using the “randomTrips.py” script. However, I cannot find out how to generate 1000 vehicles per hour on this map for example. I know that this is possible, but I don’t know how to do it. The tag into the rou file would be like "vehsPerHour = 100" for the different route ids in the scenario. I will appreciate any kind of help. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Tomo

Christoph Sommer

Dec 1, 2016, 6:48:17 AM12/1/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Echo wrote:
> I cannot find out how to generate 1000 vehicles per hour [with SUMO]

You have posted your question to the OMNeT++ mailing list. You will
likely get much better help on the 'SUMO users' mailing list.

Best,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Sommer
Distributed Embedded Systems (CCS Labs)

Tomo Nikolovski

Dec 1, 2016, 10:12:25 AM12/1/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I have tried posting there as well. Thank you.

Regards,