Interference effect of 802.11 to 802.15.4 simulation using MiXiM

Mohd Adib Sarijari

May 4, 2013, 7:03:29 AM5/4/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Is there any code example for this simulation?

In MiXiM, there are already 802.11 and 802.15.4 code, however, i found that, it is quite hard to combine both to simulate the said interference effect. I think there are already a lot of work on this, just that i did not found any simulation code that i can try to see the interference situation.

My many thanks in advanced for any kind sharing.

Adib

Mohau Ramakhula

May 6, 2013, 4:25:10 AM5/6/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am looking in to this particular problem too. Have you found a solution yet. Or perhaps did you opt for a different simulator?

Mohd Adib Sarijari

May 6, 2013, 10:41:23 AM5/6/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am still trying.

But I really hope that there will be somebody would share their code so that it will benefit the whole community.

As i say, i had read plenty of work on this using omnet++ and mixim, so, really hope that there will be someone who willing to share or show where to find this code.

Adib

Sarra Sarah

Jun 29, 2015, 4:52:27 PM6/29/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I m facing this problem also, I hope that you find solution for this. I really hope that you share your code or somebody would share their code. I will be very gratefull.

sara