Re: [Omnetpp-l] Veins Tutorial [not working]

Christoph Sommer

Apr 15, 2015, 10:58:26 AM4/15/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Matej Dolenc wrote:
> at the step 4, where I make sure that Sumo is working it doesn't do
> anything, I get an error:
>
> Error: Could not access configuration 'erlangen.sumo.cfg'. Quitting (on
> error).
>
> after I put into mingwn this command:
> /c/Users/user/src/sumo-0.21.0/bin/sumo.exe -c erlangen.sumo.cfg

Maybe you are running this from the wrong directory. Make sure you run
the command from the directory that contains erlangen.sumo.cfg.

Best,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Sommer
Distributed Embedded Systems Group

Livinus Tuyisenge

Apr 20, 2015, 9:21:04 AM4/20/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
In the veins tutorial,final step,
When I run the command to start SUMO,it prints Listening on port 9999 and starts directly to print also :

Handling connection from 127.0.0.1 on port 63825
Got Traci message of length 1347375952
Got Traci command of length 31
Got Traci command 0x2f
Aborting on error:Expected CMD-FILE_SEND(0x75),but got 0x2f
Closing connection from 127.0.0.1 on port 63825

Connection from 127.0.0.1 on port 63826
Handling connection from 127.0.0.1 on port 63826
Got........

And so one

Instead of waiting for the simulation to start.

And it continues to print the same error message even if I start the simulation or I close the simulation.
So the same error message continues to be printed on the command terminal until I close it.

What is wrong? And someone knows how can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Christoph Sommer

Apr 21, 2015, 9:39:06 AM4/21/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear Livinus,

Livinus Tuyisenge wrote:
> Handling connection from 127.0.0.1 on port 63825
> Aborting on error:Expected CMD-FILE_SEND(0x75),but got 0x2f
> Closing connection from 127.0.0.1 on port 63825
>
> Connection from 127.0.0.1 on port 63826
> Handling connection from 127.0.0.1 on port 63826

Sounds like you have another program running on your machine that is
connecting to TCP port 9999 and sending data there.

You might try running a malware scanner to remove these programs. As an
alternative, you can configure sumo-launchd.py to use a different port
(don't forget to change the omnetpp.ini in this case).

Best,

Christoph