multi channel

ebrahim farahmand

Oct 28, 2010, 4:07:48 AM10/28/10
to omnetpp
No one have an idea please, how can I set a multi channels model in
INET to send messages simultaneously in many orthogonal channels?
I need a help please
Thanks

Yu WANG

Jul 24, 2012, 12:29:53 AM7/24/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
did you get the idea of how to make it?

在 2010年10月28日星期四UTC+8下午4时07分48秒,ebrahim farahmand写道:

Rudolf Hornig

Jul 25, 2012, 8:53:55 AM7/25/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Why don't you check the wireless/multiradio example in INET?

Yu WANG

Jul 26, 2012, 12:33:28 AM7/26/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am new to omnet. However, I just check INET folder that I download, inside the wireless folder, I did not find the multiradio example...

My gmail is wangy...@gmail.com. Can I get some help from you to start the bady step with omnet? Thank you very much.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jul 26, 2012, 4:29:19 AM7/26/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Rudolf Hornig

Jul 26, 2012, 4:40:35 AM7/26/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Be sure to use inet 1.99.5 or INETMANET-2.0 integration branch.

Jamedadi

Oct 18, 2017, 4:54:13 AM10/18/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi
Cloud you please re-uploud your example on multi-radio? I am new to Omnet++ and it would be very helpful for me.
Thank you

keiwan soltani

Oct 18, 2017, 11:25:37 AM10/18/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi dear alfonso
could you please re-upload your example about multi-radio?
and could you help me how can i simulate multi-channel multi-radio in omnet++ ?

waiting for your kind reply.
regards, keiwan

Rudolf Hornig

Oct 19, 2017, 8:28:03 AM10/19/17