help please: How to use Received Power to decide Mac destination address Veins

wx1...@my.bristol.ac.uk

Jul 25, 2016, 10:27:52 AM7/25/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear all,

I'm having a scenario of 3 Cars communication using Veins Sumo and OMNet++.  Car1 and Car2 send beacon message to Car3. Then car3 compares received signal powers and then Car3 sends message to the car which car3 receive higher signal power from.

Can anyone please tell me how to control car3 only send to the target car?

I tried to get the received power from Decider802.11p and new a class to save them and then call these variables in Mac1609_4.cc. But I failed, got the error message: exit with error code 139 and Segmentation fault.

Can anyone please tell me how to use Received Power to decide Mac destination address?

Any response will be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!

Regards.