How can I Get lane statistics (Scalars or Vectors) using Veins

Jia Guo

Apr 7, 2018, 10:41:24 AM4/7/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi everyone,

I am trying to collect the following data using Veins towards each single lane, including throughput, density, mean speed, delay and collision. I know TraCI has the Simulation Value Retrieval [1], which can provide some information that I need. Also, the Lane Value Retrieval can help. But I have no clue where should I put the customized codes, so that the statistics can be recorded properly. For example, I want to collect the density and the mean speed of each lane every minute of the simulation time, which class should I put my codes to, TraCISenarioManager?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jia